CorelDRAW Tips, Tricks, Tutorials and more

Monday, March 1, 2010

hurt and in love

Why do you cause me so much pain Then some how make me smile Why is it i cry over you at night I can't sleep at night cause your on my mind Why do you say you love me but never really show it How come i love you so much but hate you so much Why do i feel weak every time you say something to me How can you be so Charming one min and a Jerk the next You make me wanna scream, Cry, Smile, Laugh, kill you and kiss you all at once I don't know why i love you as much as i do or why i love you most of the time But i do And it's slowly killing me that it's true Cause all you do is look at me like another girl on your check list I love you and it hurts But i will go on and hope you will some day Love me the way i love you

No comments:

Post a Comment